The Village Anthology is honored to have partnered with the Seleni Institute, to donate $1 of every purchase to their amazing nonprofit organization, in addition to a monthly Seleni Sales Day where 10% of all profits will also be donated.
The Seleni Institute was founded by Nitzia and George Logothetis in 2011 to destigmatize and
transform mental health and wellness by addressing real life issues that challenge the emotional health of women, men, and their families, including:
- Pregnancy Infertility/3rd Party Reproduction
The Seleni Institute envisions a world where our emotional health is valued as much as our physical health, so that everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. They eradicate stigma by increasing the availability and accessibility of mental health care worldwide by:
- Treating patients
- Training professionals, including psychologists, therapists, OBGYNs, pediatricians, nurses, and midwives
- Providing public programs, including new parent groups, breastfeeding clinics, and adolescent services
- Funding research
- Providing curated content online
- Advocating in public and private sectors
Need A Helping Hand?
Read some of the amazing articles the Seleni Institute has written for help and support on some of the toughest issues.